Followers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Another Easter Card

Here is another card that I made for Easter. I have never sent out cards for Easter but I think this is a good year to start. I enjoy making them and hope my loved ones will enjoy receiving them.

Here is a close up of Tilda with Chickens from the Magnolia Easter Collection. Colored with Copics...like I have come to do just about every time for my images.
With this card I have tried to use as much of my scraps as possible. I don't throw any piece of paper away and wanted to make my scraps drawer just a little lighter.

Now I am off to send these babies out, so me peeps can get them in time.

I will also be entering this card in the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge: # 19--Easter & Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me SMILE:)