Followers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

For a baby Girl

Here is a card that I made just for a Baby Girl. I'm not sure for who it will be, but I haven't done a girl card in quite some time. This image I stamped from my cousin Patty (thanks girl!); so I'm not sure of the name, but I know its a Magnolia stamp.
 Here is a close up of the colored image and the little yellow flower (I made) and heart pin (I also made).  I used the spellbinders small circle die to cut out the baby image using pop out technique. I really like using this technique for my sitting girls. It is something new to me; but I know I will be using it lots. I like the look; it's quick and easy!
I will be entering this card in the Simon Says Anything Goes challenge.
And The Outlawz: Greetings Challenge April 25, Anything Goes


1 comment:

  1. That is so cute, thanks for sharing!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)