Followers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Trying New Things

Okay, so I wanted to try a few new things. One, the image is a free digi I got from the Greeting Farm this is Easter Ian. I have been visiting Free Digital Stamps they lists a bunch of free digis with links to them. I have become addicted to getting them and now I'm glad to have used one.
Check out my clouds....I think they look pretty good for being my first time trying this technique. If you step back and squint your eyes they look better :).  I used B00, B000, N3, N1 and colorless blender. I got the technique from watching a youtube video, but I think I should watch the video once more, and keep on trying. If you would like to see the video follow this link.
Last it is the first time I doodle grass to ground my image....it is not hard at all, but I have always been afraid to try. I am afraid I will ruin it and throw my coloring to waste.

1 comment:

  1. This card is just adorable!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, and I'm glad you're enjoying the freebies!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)