Followers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

TTT Design Team

Good morning all! I have some super duper exciting news....I have been invited to join the DT at Top Tip Tuesday! Oh I am just so excited....I've got the butterflies in my stomach and all. I feel like if it were the first day of school...

Top Tip Tuesday is an awesome blog! Come visit and check out great tutorials and tips. This weeks challenge is: ' MORE THAN 1 FOLD'. There is also a great tutorial on a Teabag Booklet by Heike. So go check it out!....you wont be sorry you did. :)

I don't have a project to share today since I was away for the weekend and spent almost all day yesterday in the Urgent Care with my sick little 4yr old. By the time I got home; I was exhausted.

Well thanks for stopping by today and hope you make your way onto TTT

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jannette!
    Welcome to the friendly but everso slightly dotty TTT team! LOL!
    I'm sure you'll fit right in and be enjoying yourself in no time at all!
    Hugs
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jannette, welcome to the Team, i'm happy to work with you.

    Big Hugs
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to working with you on TTT Janette, Hope your little one is feeling better soon. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janette!

    Welcome to the team hun!

    So sorry to hear that your little one is ill - I hope its nothing serious.

    Huge hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janette

    The glitter varnish spray I use is one of the Crafters Companion range. My favourite is
    Spray and Sparkle Iridescent Glitter Varnish
    and this is the link if you want it.
    http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/colouring-5/glitter-139/crafters-companion-sparkle-iridescent-11185.htm
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS Girl!!!! You deserve the spot!! I can't wait to see your wonderful creations!! I hope your Boy is feeling better!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)