Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

These boots were made for Walking....

Hello All; Today I am sharing a card that I made JFF. I tuly enjoy trying new companies and I can hardly resist one that is Western. So I have snatched this digi up and here is what I have come up with.
Here is a closeup of Howdy Bae you can find her and other cute images HERE. I have colored her with my Copics and given her a dot outline; I really like this effect and I have been trying it here and there. I saw this and have tried copying it from Patricia's Blog check it out HERE she always has a cool outline to go with her images.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges as they have inspoired me to do this card:
Sketch Saturday: Week #163
Spoon Full of Sugar: #160 -Pink & Brown
And a few more that my card fits into....
Do You Stack Up? - stitching
Freshly Brewed  - #55 3 of anything (Buttons, Bling)
Simon Says Stamps: Anything Goes
Thanks for taking a peek;

Janette

17 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning. Sheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Janette!
    Bea looks stunning in her western outfit, and you have coloured her to perfection! Love the dotty outline you've made, have to copy that!
    Thanks for sharing your card at Teddy Bo this week, and I hope to see you again!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely new Bea image, how good does she look lol, love the dotted outline
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this!?!
    Your coloring is fantastic!!
    I also love the horse ribbon you've added!
    Love your THREE buttonw!!
    Thank you for joining us this week at the Fresh Brewed Challenge !

    Stacie
    Hestia's Helper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the image - so cool. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card, your colouring is lovely, I need lots of practise in that. Good luck with the challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card. Bea looks fab in her pink boots. :)

    Thank you for joining us at Teddybo.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card - super cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at Bea!!!! LOL Love this card!! The colors are fabulous and your sentiment is perfect!! So sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at Teddy Bo!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this, The colours are beautiful and Teddy Bea looks just so beautiful.

    Thanks for playing along wiht Teddy Bo's challenge.

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, beautiful colouring, love the horse ribbon, really suits the card. Thanks for joining the Teddy Bo challenge. Good Luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog Sew: Faux or Real Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

    ~Heather
    Kurly-Q

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant card, loving the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWEE!!! This is Tooo cute and just perfectly adorable!!! I love your color theme and the beautiful ribbon. Very girly and pretty and country western all rolled into one fab card!!!

    Thank you for playing along with us this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges Triple Play Challenge.

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blog post title reminded me of a song...LOL :D Anyway, your card is simply adorable. Thank you for playing along with DYSU challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, such a lovely choice of image and colours!
    Good luck with the Teddy Bo Challenge!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)