Followers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

PMS Blog Hop-Valentine

It is the seventh of the month and that means it's time for some PMS...no not that time of the month! Paper Makeup Stamps blog hop time. This month it is a release month; but as you may have heard PMS has gone DIGI. You can start your way through the hop by starting HERE.

Also I am sad to say that I have stepped down from my spot on the PMS team. So this will be my last post as a Design Member.

Here is a closer look at this super cute Color Kid Valentine. I have tried working folds in the dress..key word TRIED! I will keep on trying:0)
 In this shot you can see the inside panel of the z fold card. I gave each panel a stickles border.

Hope you like my card and are enjoying this HOP.

See ya!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous valentines day card - great design. Sorry to hear that you have stepped down from your DT...I am sure you will be missed.
    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Valentine's card! Sorry to hear you have stepped down from the DT. Love your Z fold card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card - I love the image and the colours you have used - wonderful.

    Take care

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hermosa tarjeta de San Valentin! Me encanta!
    Cariños!!!!!!
    (Cuento los días para el 28!!)

    Maria B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card, Janette! I'm going to miss you on the PMS team - best wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)