Followers

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Green Tag

Hello everyone:0) Today will be a quick post as I need to go work on some DT projects and want to take advantage that the baby is sleeping and the hubby is away working.

I want to share this tag that I have made for the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge-Going Green. They have such a FAB prize this month I just couldn't resist.

I have had this image colored for some weeks now and just couldn't get around to making my tag. I am loving making these tags:0)
 Here is a closeup of this Humphrey's sister Lottie. You can find her in the Just For You stamp set.  The way these stamps come is just GENIUS I tell you. They are EZmounted and sticking on a thick plastic sheet..with all the stamp info which fits just perfectly in a CD case. I LOVE IT! So easy to get the stamps out, and great presentation too...did I say I love it already? Well you really should check out these products because the price is just right to top it all off. Anyway I am not affiliated with Crafter's Companion or anything this is just me saying what I think.

Here is a closeup of Lottie colored with Copics:0)

I would like to enter this tag into the following challenges:

Crafter's Companion- Going Green
Phindy’s Place - 3E, SIO - Animal Planet 
Poodles Parlour - 2W, 1E, SIO - Week 2, Anything Goes 
Scrapbookaholic by Abby - 2W - Week 2, Anything Goes 
Stampin' For The Weekend - 2W, 1E - Week 1, Anything Goes 
Crafty Purple Frog - Anything goes 
Hanna & Friends  Flowers 
Freshly Brewed - dots 
7 Kids College Fund - anything goes 
Whimsy Inspiration -  #31 anything goes 
Simon Says Stamp - Bingo* (Pearls, Lace, Tag)

Thanks for stopping by!

HUGS!
Janette

13 comments:

  1. very cute, she is def a cutie..good luck on your projects..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag and you have brought Lottie to life with your creative colouring.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola!!!!! Que hermosa princesa has creado! Es fabuloso este tag y ella se destaca realmente.
    Espero que estés recibiendo bien tus @, te escribí y después de un par de días sin noticias tuyas volví a enviarte el correo electrónico, pero sigo sin noticias.
    Te mando un gran cariño

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I love ellies, and this one is beautifully colored too! Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers - hope you will play along again with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag! Thank you for joining us this week at
    FRESHLY BREWED CHALLENGES!

    Hugs,

    Stacy, FBDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so beautiful! What a funny image!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Hanna & Friends!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonderful tag Janette!! I LOVE how you colored her dress. Well I love how you colored all of her but especially how you colored her dress!! lol So glad you could join in the Going Green challenge this month at Crafter's Companion USA blog. HUGS, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful tag!

    Thank you for joining this weeks Hanna and Friends Challenge.
    Hugs,
    vanni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! You colored the Humphrey image great. Thanks for playing along at Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card. Thankyou so much for joining our Bingo challenge on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word Lottie is cute as can be! Love your coloring
    So glad you could share with us at
    Crafters Companion Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous tag and your colouring is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous tag! great job!
    --Thanks for entering the Dilo En Español challenge! ~Gaby DT member

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)