Followers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Kenny K...Color Me Janette

Okay so this image was calling me to color her....I mean literately she was calling out my name! Look at this FAB image that Kenny K has come out with. I recently suggested that he should look into making an image with Copic/Alcohol Markers in the Glam Gang look. LOOK at what he has come up with! OMG I LOVE IT! Thanks so much Kenny! Oh and then what a wonderful surprise when I come to read the name...yup "Color Me Janette"
 

So since she has asked for it; I have colored her with my Copics and put her in my black Smash book.
To go with this weeks challenge over at Kenny K Krafty Girlz; I have gone all out and overbord with the current challenge of RIBBON. This is my top ten crafting collections:0)
 Here is a closer look at "Color Me Janette"; I have added the same sticker that I put on my markers to identify them from other peoples.
 Check out this woven ribbon...aint it super cool? I saw a similar idea done with paper in a magazine.
 Oh and the list could go on to about 30!
I would like to link up to the following:
Di's Digis Designs- Show us that Bling, Secret Crafter - #187 Anything but a Card,  Totally Gorjuss -  #133 Something New,  Delicious Doodles - Loads of Bling,  Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes,  Jellypark Challenges - Wishi Washi Tape / Office Supplies, Shelly's Images - Use a number, Crafts and Me - #85 flowers, Digistamps 4 Joy - #42 buttons, Just Keep on Creating - #2 anything goes, Paper Shelter Challenge - #65 bling, Quirky Crafts -Dots/Spots, Stripes and Ribbons, Great Impressions - (May) Anything goes



Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs;
Janette

25 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing image, I so want that,lol..
    Love ur smash page,looks great and such a nice change,
    Thanks so much for joining us at Jellypark,
    Hugz
    Kenzie
    Jellypark DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is great and so is your coloring and layout! Thanks for joining us at the monthly Great Impressions Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW . . . this is awesome! Excellent construction! Thanks so much for joining our "IT’S IN THE NUMBERS" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is definitely a WOWSER creation!Such lovely coloring and such fun details! Lovely ribbon! Thanks for sharing with us at Great Impressions May Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the Challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous creation, janette!!! as always... your image always hot and super pretty!!! oh why oh why kenny g is not avail in my place :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Franzes;

      Thanks for your sweet comment. This image is a digital download; you can print it out on your printer. Just visit the store at www.kennykdownloads.com there are so many awesome images:0)

      hugs;
      Janette

      Delete
  8. Wow...this one fabulous creation. Love the image that Kenny did up for you and you sure coloured it to perfection. Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy Cute as a Button Challenge...good luck ~ Charlene DS4J DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is wonderful creation and I love Kenny K image your coloring is fantastic and your ribbon is just way cool. Wanted to stop by and thank you for stopping at my blog for Color Me Creative Blog Hop and I hope you enjoyed all the cards. Good luck on the prizes.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Janette - I'm glad that you picked up on the fact that yes, this digi was in fact named after you!! Elena and I love your always-stellar work, and thanks so much for the brilliant suggestion for this image - it's our tribute to you!!! Thanks for your sweet words and keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kenny and Elena! You have totally made my day, week, YEAR!

      Hugs!

      Delete
  11. How cool to have an image named after you:)!! you rock girl. Great woven ribbon and of course your coloring is awesome.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelby; I know how cool is that! I am over the moon excited:0)

      Hugs!

      Delete
  12. Wow this is Gorgeous, love the image, thanks for joing our challenge at Jellypark, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that ribbon treatment!
    Thanks for joining us for the "Numbers" challenge at Shelly's Images!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Shelly's Images DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Que increíble! La imagen lleva tu nombre!!!! Felicitaciones amiga!!!!!!!!!!
    Divino tu trabajo con las cintas, quedo genial!
    Muchos abrazos,

    Maria B.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! brilliant! Jannette this is Fan_flipping_tastic! awesome smash page and LOVE that Kenny Made the image too! so kind of him and so famous are you! theheheheheee!! love the weaved ribbons too! awesome page hunny!

    oh and Glad you could join us at Totally Gorjuss this week, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super take on the theme and those Kenny Images are so fabulous! Thank you for joining my Challenge over at Quirky Crafts! A new challenge starts this Sunday!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful use of ribbons. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous weaving thanks for joining us at Di's Digi's hugs Jess

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow this is beautiful. Thanks for joining in with the Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge this week.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Look @ you getting your own image! Wow. I love it and great job with the card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh WOW, the images you use are just fantastic and your colouring in is just perfect, another great project.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)