Followers

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Candy Winner!

Hello All;

Hope everyone is doing FANTASTIC! Quick post to announce the winner of my candy.

Before I do that I would like to thank all of you wonderful ladies that sent Susan a card; Thank You so much!

Secondly I would like to welcome my new followers:0) Hope to build new friendships with you or at least offer some inspiration.

So Here are the results: PLEASE NOTE I HAVE ADDED EXTRA NUMBERS FOR THOSE WHO SENT SUSAN A CARD AND WERE NOT ABLE TO ENTER THEIR NAMES A SECOND TIME.
CONGRATS!











Terri please send me your address so that I can get these goodies out to you ASAP!

Oh and you might want to stay tuned as I will be setting up more mini candies soon.

Hugs;
Janette

6 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks so much. I'll email my info to you now! I hope Susan got the card and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to terriavidreader!! thanks for the chance Janette!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Terri and I hope Susan is feeling good these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parabéns Terriavidreader.
    Janette, obrigada pela oportunidade. Amo seu lindo e inspirador blog.
    Beijo.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)