Followers

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Kenny K- U Rock!


Wow it has been a bit crazy here; so many changes in such a short period of time which make it dizzy for me. I have quit my job and just turned in my company provided computer which has made it quite difficult to do any type of work in my SUPER old computer. So I had to buy a new computer cuz the old one was just not gonna work. Now I am on my new computer :0)
Well the purpose for my post today is my card for the Kenny K's Krafty Krew Challenge. This week Challenge #107 is: Get Sketchy

Here is the sketch to follow:

and here is my card using All That from Kenny K Downloads
 Here is a closeup of my coloring with Copic markers.
Thanks for visiting today:0)

Hugs;
Janette



1 comment:

  1. sooo pretty and HOT card, janette!!! beautiful coloring... oh my hope this Kenny K will be availble here in my place... :(

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)