Followers

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hello Friend

Hello All I am back today to share a super simple but cute card that I have made for my post at  Crafter's Companion Information Blog.

I have used  Flora from the recently released Toread Collection. I have also used the gorgeous Die'sire 8x8 embossing folder Regency Damask. These have also been recently added to the CC Store.

 Here is a closeup of Flora; doesn't she look as sweet as can be?!?
 I have used CC Paper (Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock for Alcohol Markers)
This paper is awesome! It is perfect for my Spectrum Noir Markers. Blends nicely and saves me on the ink. Here is a shot at what the back of my image looks like; I think it is so pretty too:0) You can see that on the skin I have done circle blending and the paper is a lot more saturated as where on the hair I have done feather blending and is less saturated.
 Here are the colors used on the image....
 And these are the ones used on the background and ground....
 Thanks for stopping by; til next Saturday!

Hugs;
Janette

3 comments:

  1. Wonderfull card creation!
    Looks very sweet and you used great colorus for it, fantastic!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. really adorable!!! i always love your cards janette.. :) especially with the kenny.. hope to play with them too...

    franzesjoixxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable image and you've done an amazing job coloring her up.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)