Followers

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Kenny K Journals


Hello All!
I am here to share my creations for the new challenge over at Kenny K's Krafty Krew.

Our theme this week is:

Anything But a Card


 I am super excited to share one of the new Christmas images from Kenny K. Meet Ice Skate Kate; isn't she the cutest thing??? Just perfect to get us started on our Christmas season. I just love that set of hair! 
 Here is a closeup of Kate; she has been colored with Spectrum Noir Markers and printed on Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock for Alcohol Markers
On the inside I have glued down a 1/4 sheet of this pretty decorated clear sheet. It is just perfect to hold a CD.
I have also made two Journals for a sweet lady from my LSS who recently purchased two at a semi-annual yard sale the SS does. I set up shop selling some of my crafts and also some of my not so loved crafting goodies. I really hope that she likes these:0) So here they are...
 Here is a closer view of Brooklyn Babe:0)
 Anther closeup of just the image; I have done the ombre hair. Think it looks pretty good:)
 Colored with Copic: Hair-E35,E34, E31, BG70, BG72 / Skin- YR01, E00, E000, R22, R20 Greens-YG67, YG25, G40/ Then I lost track.....sorry. I think the jeans are B97,95,93 and the Blacks N9,7,5/ whites C3, C1.

The next journal is a bit sweeter....
 Here is a cropped look at Sweet Melissa;
Here are the Copic colors used: Hair-E35, YR23, E3/ Skin-YR01, E00, E000, R22, R20/ Pants BG49, BG45, BG53 and then again lost track....Wooops.
Here is a little peak at what this journal looks like inside; just in case that you were curious:0)
Okay; so back to this weeks challenge over at KKKK; This weeks sponsors are 

and

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a chance to play along:0)

I  would like to enter my journals into the following challenges:



Hugs;
Janette

3 comments:

  1. Love the cute card, the image is adorable and the card design is so great. Really love the fabulous journals- she is going to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours and colouring. Those images are super cool. Great design and decorations. Have a nice day. Hugs, Tess.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)