Followers

Monday, November 19, 2012

Cute As

 Hello lovely crafters! I am late posting this card on my blog due to having so much work that I have trouble keeping  my head on straight. I also had my Mom visiting which was really nice. I want to share my post for Crafter's Companion; their is daily inspiration on the blog and CC is truly an awesome store.

Check out this super cute image from the new SWALK collection from Crafter's Companion. I just had a blast coloring this image and cant help but smile every time I see it.
 You can find Cute As in the CC store along with all of the other Pawfect Pals Collection. So many cute ones; really worth the looking.
I have colored these cuteis with my Spectrum Noir Markers

 Boy: Skin-TN3, FS3, EB1, PP4 Hair-TN8, TN4, TN2 Clothes-BT9, BGR3, BGR1
Girl: Skin-FS3, EB1, PP3 Hair- GB10, GB5, GB1 Clothes-CT4, CT1, Blender.
Reptile Friend-DG4, CG2

Thanks for stopping by:0)

Hugs;
Janette

1 comment:

Your comments make me SMILE:)