Followers

Friday, December 7, 2012

Crafter's Companion EZMagnetic Die Storage System

Hello All!

Today I want to share a quick video. I am trying to figure out how to load videos to youtube and how to share them. So please be kind. I am not a professional; I merely want to share my excitement for my new die storage system:0)


 Here are direct links to the Crafter's Companion items I talk about in the video:
EZMagnetic Starte Set
EZMagnetic 8.5 x 11-10pk
EZBinder Clear Full-Size Binder
Tabbed Stamp Storage Panels 8.5 x 11 (4pack)

I would love any feedback...good and especially the bad! I know it is shaky so I will be trying a tripod next time.

Hugs;
Janette

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing off this product. I've seen it around, but wasn't overly tempted until now:) Thanks for the enabling.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)