Followers

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Silver Snowflakes Post-it Gift

Hello all; I want to share a great little stocking stuffer that I made for my Crafter's Companion weekly post; it is perfect for that last minute Christmas rush.

 I have used Ornate Snowflakes set and sentiment from Hello Rudolph-Humphrey collection. The cover was made with kraft cardstock fitted and scored to fit the 3x3 post it notes.
 Here you  can get a better look at the snowflakes stamped with Platinum ink and how I have added silver stickles to really make them shine.
A little washi tape some twine with tiny bells and my project was complete. This is a great gift for those office colleagues, teachers,  or friends. Who wouldn't want this sweet little gift?

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have enjoyed my super quick and easy project.

Hugs;
Janette

1 comment:

  1. Janette this is just beautiful. Love the colours and all the little finishing touches. Everything works so well together. Hop on over to my blog to partake in my 400 Follower Give Away - thank you so much if you have already participated.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    {Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me SMILE:)